If you were preparing to meet with the president of a foreign country, you would probably learn everything you could about proper etiquette when approaching that country’s top dignitary. You would want to dress properly as well as rehearse every word you plan to say and every answer you might have to give. We want you to know the greatest Dignitary in all of the universe. The God of the universe is waiting to meet with you. The rules of etiquette for meeting heaven’s Dignitary are simple:
- Know that you are coming before the holy and loving God.
- You have broken the laws of His kingdom and have sinned against Him.
- God is holy and cannot tolerate sin.
- All of mankind have sinned and come short of His glory.
- God’s remedy for accepting you will only come through faith and grace.
- God’s remedy or our salvation does not include our own works.
- God Himself planned our salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.
- All of mankind is under the penalty of sin and death.
- Jesus died on a cross for our sins at the hands of godless men.
- Jesus, who never sinned, became sin for us.
- On the cross, Jesus received the penalty for our sins, instead of us.
- Jesus rose from the dead on the third day victorious over death.
- His resurrection places us in a just position before Him when we believe.
- His substitutionary death in our place has granted us favor with God.
- If we confess Jesus as Lord and believe God raised Him from the dead, we will be saved.
We invite you to come and meet Jesus, the One who has loved you to this degree. God has known you from all eternity. He has known all of your life intimately and wants you to know His unique love for you. If you want to know the God of the universe and His Son Jesus Christ, you can have eternal life at this moment. If the words of this following prayer represent your heart’s desire, you will find eternal life right now. Pray this prayer:
Father God, I come to you in the name of the One who died on the cross and rose from the dead, Jesus Christ. I have sinned before heaven and before You and I need a Savior. Father God, forgive me of all of my sins. I believe in my heart that Jesus died on the cross and that He rose from the dead. I receive your grace and forgiveness. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior. Thank You Lord God for saving me and receiving me into your family. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
If you received Jesus Christ in this moment, please let us know so that we can help you in your Christian walk. You become part of the family of God when you receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior and we want to help you get starting attending church, understanding the Bible, and relating with other Christians.